By Zlata Faerman
Education doesn’t just stop after you’re finished going to school. The modern day woman needs to stay up to date with the latest information about sex and everything having to do with sex to make sure she stays safe — and in the know.
1. We automatically perceive people who smell good as more attractive.
2. Ginger stimulates the feelings of excitement associated with sex. Eating ginger elevates your heart rate, gets your blood flowing and gets you excited for the night ahead.
3. A study found that men feel more emotional pain after a breakup than women do.
4. It’s official: This study shows that men and women cannot just be friends.
5. Sperm can be considered an anti-aging treatment, as it has a tightening effect on the skin.
6. Sleep deprived men are more likely to believe that women want to have sex with them. This is not a joke.
8. Endorphins released during sexual activity create a euphoria similar to opioid drug use.
9. Some people experience the same feeling of arousal when thinking about food as when having sex. (I might be one of them.)
10. After ovulation, a female’s egg is fertile for 24 to 48 hours and a man’s sperm can live 48 hours in the female body. Do the math and be careful. There have been documented cases of live sperm discovered eight days after sex.
11. Twelve percent of adults have had sex
12. You can’t say happiness without saying penis. (You’re welcome.)
13. Around 30 percent of women have trouble reaching orgasm.
14. The Kama Sutra lists 30 types of kisses. Askew, when two heads are tilted in opposite directions. Kiss to ignite, kiss at the corners of the mouth that occurs in the middle of the night to kindle love. Bite classic, when taken between the teeth with a lot of skin. How many have you tried?
15. A study
found that good sex triggers the region of the brain associated with falling in love.
16. According to a study, people who have sex once or twice a week have their immune systems boosted slightly.
17. Still have that condom from a while back? Toss it! The average shelf life of a latex condom is about two years.
18. It’s a good idea to keep your own condoms since you don’t know how long your partner’s been holding on to his. Condoms kept in wallets for over a month are more likely to break.
19. Think twice before swallowing if you’re on a diet. There are five calories in a teaspoon of semen.
20. A man can reduce his chances of getting prostate cancer by having at least four orgasms a week. Take care of your man.
21. There are some foods that boost your sex drive, one of them being black raspberries. This phytochemical-rich food enhances both libido and endurance. Oysters are high in zinc, which is vital for testosterone production and healthy sperm. Watermelon contains citrulline amino acid, good for the cardiovascular system and helps relax the blood vessels that increase your sex drive.
22. The average vagina is three to four inches long but can expand by 200 percent when sexually aroused.
23. Sex is 10 times more effective than Valium.
24. Shaving your pubic area increases your chances of spreading an STI.
25. Yeah, they’re called STIs (sexually transmitted infections) now instead of STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
26. A woman’s butt sticks out 25 percent more when she is wearing heels. No wonder Jimmy Choo is adored worldwide.
27. In a newer study
, one in nine young ladies has used the morning-after pill after sex. Keep your babies educated.
28. Stay on top of your visits to the gynecologist. Many of the worst STIs you can contract have absolutely no symptoms at all for up to three to five years.
29. Keep it PG and still feel good. The nerve endings in the clitoris extend out to where the pubic hair grows, which is why grinding (dry humping) feels so good.
30. Your pain threshold can increase significantly during arousal.
31. The amygdala, the part of your brain triggering fear and anxiety, shuts down when women have an orgasm.
32. Having an orgasm releases an anti-diuretic hormone, which is why you probably find yourself not being able to pee right after sex.
33. You should pee as soon as possible after sex to prevent UTIs (urinary tract infections).
34. A blowjob is the number one sexual act desired
by straight men.
35. The average cost of a bra and panty set is $75. If you’re on a budget, skip the seduction and go straight to the naked.
36. Every year, 11,000 Americans injure themselves when trying out bizarre sexual positions. Don’t become a case study.
37. The largest natural penis recorded was 11 inches.
38. Eighty percent of women use vibrators to achieve an orgasm by clitoral stimulation rather than inserting it vaginally.
39. Only 1 percent of women can achieve orgasm from breast stimulation alone. If you are one of them, kindly contact me directly. I have some questions.
40. Know your limit! The average sexual experience lasts 37 minutes.
42. Older women are more likely to say they’d orgasmed during their last sexual encounter than younger women.
43. According to a survey
of adults aged 20 to 59, women have an average of four sex partners during their lifetimes and men have an average of seven.
44. Some sexual dysfunction can stem from how a woman feels about the appearance of her genitals. Love your body. All of it.
45. Festival-goers would rather
spend time doing drugs, drinking and having sex than watching the concert they paid big money to see.
48. Nipples are erogenous zones because the sensation of hardened nipples travels
to the same part of the brain as sensations from the vagina, cervix and the clitoris.
49. At least 50 percent of sexually active people will have HPV at some point in their lives. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 90 percent of cases, the body’s immune system will fight off the disease within two years.
50. About 75 percent of men always reach orgasm
during sex and only 29 percent of women do. Actually, most women aren’t able to climax through straight vaginal intercourse and need some clitoral stimulation to help them achieve orgasm.
Culled from: http://www.sheknows.com/